Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eric W. Nelson '77 - Nelson Works Home Improvement

Seasons Greetings Family,

My name is Eric W Nelson. I am the owner of Nelson Works Home Improvement a store on the internet. My location is nelsonworkshomeimprovement.net and the store is open 24/7. Currently the prices are seasonably low with additional discounts on selected products. Newly added products may be ordered as well as each new customer registering can receive a $25 Gift Certificate. Just send me an email: ericwnelson@comcast.net and I will send the code immediately. Take a moment to browse through the inventory; shop and save money and time.

$25 Code is FW8D2-01140-H0GT6-837N9-52 is redeemable when you checkout; good for the first user.

$50 Code is BCMD2-YK130-20GSP-XD7BZ-61 is redeemable when you checkout; good for the first user.

Yours truly,
Eric W Nelson '77

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home